Is English your hobby? Let’s make the most out of all the best the English language and culture has to offer!
- active attendance (max. 3 absences)
- discussions and workshops
- Shakespeare task
- debate research and mini-debate
English group 1
Self-evaluation and Feedback
Please answer the following questions in full English sentences by commenting below. Use your real first name.
- What role does English play in your life?
- Why did you take the course English Club and did it fulfill your expectations? Is there anything that you wish had been done differently or that you could have done differently to make it better?
- What did you learn from our field trip to the English Department? How will English play a part in your future / your future studies?
- What is your opinion about watching movies with English subtitles or no subtitles at all? Is it useful / useless and how?
- List any new words that you may have learned during the course.
- What did you learn about literature, music or culture in general during the course?
- What did you learn about debating?
- What would you like the English Club to include next year?