Espoon yhteislyseo Upper Secondary School from Finland is an internationally active school. Global Citizenship is a course designed to raise awareness of poverty in developing countries, address global issues, organize and promote charity events, and support causes. During the course, students get to research their own study questions in order to get the UN World Citizenship Diploma.
- A research paper (YK:n maailmankansalaisen diplomityö)
- Constructive criticism as an opponent
- Helping organize or promote a charity event in a work group
- Communicating with our chosen charity organization
- Active discussion and participation
- Course feedback and self-evaluation
- YH7 Global Citizenship Schedule
- Take Action Day Action Teams
- Take Action Day 2016 Editable GoogleDocs: RO ja huoltajatiedotteet, mainokset ja infot, aikataulut ja rastit
- Like Global Citizenship on Facebook
- British Charity Organization Makomborero
- Finnish Charity Organization Zimbabwen Aids Orvot Ry.
- The Story of Zimbabwe Prezi